Monday, March 24, 2014

Paydirt review of 5- 1 Pound Bags of Gold Panning Pay Dirt from Pennasfire

Pennasfire is a seller I'd bought from before,  and used the  paydirt as gifts.  This time I bought strictly for myself.  The cost was 17.00 plus 5.35 shipping.  for a total of 22.35.

I must say I really had a good time with this paydirt.  It was clean, meaning  very little debris and not too muddy.   Now I know you might think that  could mean it's been run through before, but no.   It's just a gravel and fine gravel and some clean sand, with a tinge of red to it when you pan.

 It  sifted easily into the three different sizes I pan.  I had a ball.   Now the gold I found only weight .1 gram, but  I sure thought it would weigh more.  It seemed there was plenty of it dispersed int he  paydirt to make panning     fun and rewarding!


If you look at the picture you can see quite a few little pieces.   It made the experience fun!  Pennasfire  had very fast shipping and they added a personal note to the  paydirt, are very friendly and very appreciative of their customers.

If you are keeping track, The weight of the  gold  gave it a value of 4.45 or thereabouts.  that's not much of a return on investment. I must repeat again though, this isn't the kind of thing you can expect a return on investment for. you are buying  the experience. Now no one wants to feel like they have just bought someones  back yard dirt, with no gold in it.   Pennasfire is selling   the real deal I believe.

So if you have your head on right, and want some fun easy panning, this is the one for you!  If yo're looking for a bigger return on investment, buy some that has gold in it and is also salted. This is more of a realistic experience.  

I know the  paydirt I bought that I gave away, made the recipients happy, and i am happy with the  experience of this second  order. Pennasfire is also  a really nice communicator, and  they do aim to please.




No comments:

Post a Comment