Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pay-dirt review of vanderwahlgoldprospecting's "GOLD PAYDIRT! PLACER GOLD ALASKAN 5+lbs!! Gold Guaranteed! Plus 1/2lb bag FREE"

 Vanderwhalgoldprospecting  sells dirt from Alaska.  I really wanted to try Alaskan dirt, and though   most dirt that comes from Alaska is really pricey, his was reasonable, considering! This was for 5 pounds plus  a half pound bonus,  which is a promotion he has going on right now.

 The first thing I encountered was when he said there might be a delay in shipping,  a family emergency.   I said no problem!   But you know what?  Even though there was a days delay, that stuff got here  so FAST!      If he hadn't said a thing I'd never have noticed!     


The dirt arrived with the bonus dirt, which in and of itself was  exciting, but he also send another little bonus   to make up for the delay, which wasn't really a delay form my point of view.   Alaska is along way from here,  but you'd not know that from how fast that dirt arrived!  


 The  dirt is a dark color, black-ish.  It arrived damp.  Not wet, damp.  I don't think it made a difference in weight. The only  thing I didn't like is that I'd tried to sift the damp dirt and  It clogged up the sifters   However if you classify ( sift)  it in water,   it does nicely!


 I   classified into three sizes,    and started   panning.  I was a fun pan.  The dirt was dark, pretty, and  the tiny gravel in it was nice to look at, and of course the  gold  was  exciting to find!   There was a flake in almost every  couple of teaspoons I put in the pan!  The gold was nice flakes and one of the pieces was rounder and made such a nice clink   when I   put it on the scale!




It looks nice in the  jar too!   Total weight of the gold was .7 grams.  If you are counting return on investment, that's  around 60 percent return.  Not bad really!   It was  a fun experience and no one  expects  a huge return, so when you get this much you're stoked!


I do recommend this seller because  he is conscientious, communicative, and  the dirt is pretty darn good!  Now will everyone do so well?  Some will do better some worse.  However, unless you're a real scrooge, you'll like this dirt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment