Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pay-dirt review of Kid Puke's "Lil Filth" 3lbs +/- Un-searched Gold Paydirt Concentrates, Ebay purchase

I bought some  pay-dirt from  Kid Puke  off Ebay. It's   approximately 3 pounds of pay-dirt. It's out of Arizona.   I spent a total of 10.00.   Kid Puke has free shipping.

Now, let me say, I'd not heard good reviews about Kid Puke.  I certainly was not  too warmed up by the name either!   However  the prices were good, and I need experience and I also need dirt to review!   So  his dirt fit the bill.  I took a chance.

Despite the holiday which meant no mail that day, the  pay-dirt arrived super fast and  yes packaged the standard way.   In Ziploc bag in shipping box.  No leaks no tears.

I of course sifted the pay-dirt into three sizes, and got down to panning.  As I suspected the large gravel contained no gold.    That is not unusual for  pay-dirt.

The medium gravel was proving to be a huge disappointment to me, when on the last  cupful,  a picker popped up!     I call it a picker.  It was   sizable enough that I could pick it up without  tweezers, and do so easily.

Things were looking up!  But then I got to the small fine sands, and uh oh, my nemesis.  Black sand !  This black sand had the gold in it.  However I'm a total noob ( newbie) at panning.    I knew it would take all of my non-existent skill at getting the gold out of the sand..

It took hours and hours, panning and re-panning, and using the new magnet I got to   get the magnetic black sand out of the way. It was definitely a total challenge!  I know for experienced panners, this is probably nothing, but for me?    That three pounds of dirt took me 3 days to pan!  I  made sure when I was done, there were no specks or flecks in the sand that I would be tossing out  in the garden.

I honestly didn't expect  much from the weigh in,  but was pleased to see .2 grams of gold. I'd put the picker on the scale  by itself but it didnt' register a weight, meaning it was under .1 grams.  So, most of the gold  was gold I wrestled from  the black sand.  I am quite proud of myself!

 Kid Puke  shipped fast,  and  communicated very well, and    his dirt was  on par with everyone else I've tried so far, and better than some.  He does not promise you'll hit the mother-lode.  No one does.   Some people are going to have bad experiences with the dirt, and others are going to have good experiences. It is what it is.

 I  thought the  experience was great.   At first I thought  I was going to get  zero gold, but the picker and those gold rich black sands  left me  with a  definite smile!  If you are counting  return on investment,  I believe it's an  84 percent return on investment, the best so far.

The fun factor was great for me.    It's  great for people who know how to get the gold out of black sand, and who love a challenge!   I got lots  of practice with that, and  the excitement of my first picker!  not a bad day!


No comments:

Post a Comment