Thursday, February 27, 2014

Paydirt review of Felix Paydirt's Gourmet Gold sample

 I ordered the free sample of  Felix Paydirt's Gourmet Gold  on a whim.  It's not totally free, there is a 2.00 shipping charge.  It took a couple of weeks  for the sample to arrive. I'm pretty impatient so I was chomping at the bit when it finally got here!

 The packaging was simple, it was in a tiny Ziploc bag, and then mailed in an envelope.   Nothing  busted, it was all there.  I don't know the size or weight of the sample though.  It's just a small amount, a teaspoon or two.

It was a very easy pan of course,  and  yes there was gold in that there sample!


There were 4 little flakes of gold.  Not bad for a tiny sample!  The  right side of the picture is just reflection off the wet pan. The 4 little pieces were exciting to find!    They didn't have a weight, but considering the small size of the sample, I'd say it was a really good day!

There is is,  in a nutshell.   short review for  small sample.  I was pleased!  I don't know if their  regular paydirt has  such a nice ratio  or not,  I may review  a regular purchase one day.  I know other people have given them good reviews though.  All I can say is try the sample!  It's a nice fun short pan session for while you're watching TV or just wanting a relaxing fun break!

No comments:

Post a Comment